Michael J. Adams, DDS
At Adams Dental, the husband and wife team of Dr. Michael J. Adams, DDS and Dr. Pamela G. Adams, DDS, MS are passionate about their dentistry and committed to total patient comfort.
As highly regarded health professionals, they provide exceptional dental care tailored to each patient’s unique needs. They are experts in making patients comfortable throughout their visits.
Dr. Michael J. Adams, DDS, a restorative dentist, graduated from the University of Illinois and Loyola Dental School and taught as an instructor in the Crown and Bridge Department of Loyola Dental School. His Clearwater, FL practice was established in 1985. He places a high priority on continuing education and the latest technology.
- Graduate of Loyola University School of Dentistry
- Taught in the prosthodontics department at Loyola University
- Established Clearwater practice in 1985
- Emphasis on continuing education and appreciation of available technology
- Recognision and awards by The American Registry.
- Upper Pinellas County Dental Society, member
- West Coast Dental Association, member
- American Dental Association, member
- Academy of General Dentistry, member
- Gulf Coast Dental Implant Study Club, member
At Adams Dental, your visit is a luxurious experience that you might not associate with typical dentistry. Your doctor and assistant will focus on your individual care for the duration of your dental visit, while you’re pampered in a cottage-like setting. You’ll relax in your chair and gaze through a picture window onto a tropical garden frequented by a variety of wildlife.
Whether restoring your teeth to their original, natural beauty or creating a lovely new smile, our team will help you achieve your dreams through the latest technology, equipment and training.
Visit the the American Registry to see Dr. Michael Adams awards and recognition
Call our Clearwater office for an appointment at (727) 461-4832
By Michael Adams. Visit me on Google+